I'll keep this short, I am redoing the tile in one of my upstairs bathroom so that has been taking up a lot of my tying time so that is why I have not posted any step by steps the last couple days. Here is what I have so far.
Here is the original flooring ripped out
I had to put down tile board cause it was just particle board under the flooring
This is what it will look like. I did a test run to find out if I had enough tile.
and to find out I didn't :(
I am going to be bold with this job since the walls are dark green the grout is going to be green as well. Hopefully it won't be too much.
I got a cool fly order today which needed 6 dozen bead body scuds, 4 dozen foam hoopers, and 8 dozen mix of golden and black Kaufmann stones. Sadly I got a new medication I can not drink for a week so I did the 2nd best thing. I have a beer can chicken in the oven. I poured half a can of coors in the bottom of the pan and emptied the can. I then pour in the can halfway of fat tire. Should be tasty!
Thanks for viewing! Oh and something funny haha I was google searching my blog and I guess from my last post I am on OCD news website lol