Friday, May 13, 2011

Don't stand in the way of hair dressers and their hackle!!!!

I went to bass pro shops and as usual there were several hair ladies picking up feathers. Of course I tried to convince them to buy online so it does not deplete my local stock. I picked up some popper bodies to give them a try. I was driving my friends car cause mine is in the shop getting repair and the ridgeline was getting a full service. I felt happy coming out of the shop and started the journey to the car. I was parked sort of in back cause the car I was driving was only a week or so old and didn't want to be the product of the first door ding. As I got closer I saw something was wrong. I got closer and noticed a big hole in the truck... I made it to the car and WHATTTT??????  A freaking bullet hole in the back. I knew the car was gangsta but this???  Soooo.. the car got shot while I was in the Bass Pro Shops.  I opened the trunk and heard something rattling inside. I took off the plastic in the back of the trunk and saw a spent bullet round. I called the cops, got a police report and the cops took the bullet to see if it matches another bullet from any crime. So now I am waiting for my friend to call back cause she is in school to let her know her car shot  :(   What a great start to a day


12 comments:

  1. Looks like one of those ladies wasn't too happy about the online buying comments:) What a bizarre story. At least it happened while you weren't in it. Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i know, the cops said it was shot from at least 100 yards away so who know what was going on. 100 yards is the highway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang! Not the week for cars, evidently! And mine is in the shop too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you were not in the car. good luck with the popper bodies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man...several 4th of Julys ago my wife said she heard a bullet whiz by. I laughed. Later I was in my den and noticed white dust all over the desk, looked up trying to figure out what it was. That's when I noticed a large hole in the wall about head high. I looked around, the window to the left was blown out. Holy Moly...But a truck...glad you're ok.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah me too.. Granted I live in vegas and multiple people get shot everyday here but to see it in the bass pro shop parking lot kinda hit home that the world is a dangerous place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How ironic that you made a point to park the car in a "safe place" only to have it hit by a bullet from a highway "drive by." That's just a crazy thing to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just happy to know that your okay and no one else was hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, all is well! The bass pro shops offered to pay for the damage kinda to save some face I guess. It was a real cool gesture.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Man...who knew that Bass Pro Shops was such a dangerous place...first ladies stealing our hackle and then bullets in the car??? Glad you're okay!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry for the ugly incident...just can't ever figure out why people do crazy crap like this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy moly !!! ....... Remember Steve Martin in the Jerk... "He hates these cans." Navin Johnson

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NxLtVG9_eg

    Glad your ok ....

    ReplyDelete