Wednesday, March 9, 2011

FINALLY finished a project I started months ago

I finally finished a project I started last summer. I had a hard time finishing it because I was trying to afford the project over time. When I moved in the whole back yard was just hard dirt. It was quite ugly and I needed to make it my own. Bricks being about a dollar a piece for the cheapest ones it turned out to be a ongoing project. Not to mention the 7 tons of sand it took as well.  Here is my progress and the finished product. I am quite proud of how it turned out.




This is the pad I will be putting my grill on












I am not a brick layer so I think I did a pretty good job.  Thanks for looking

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, you did an amazing job! Sure beats a dirt patio too.

    P.S. I like the cross you put in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree :) This was kinda fun to do for the challenge. Now I started bricking the side of my house cause again that is dirt as well. Water is too expensive to plant grass here in vegas. I only have plants and my water bill is still over $150 a month

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done. Now come over here cause I have a lot of work for you to do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, I think I am worked out. I am doing my side lot drive way which is 9 feet wide and 34 feet long.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dustin, that is so cool! I love how you integrated the brick into your gardens and fire pit. It's going to be fun summer!

    ReplyDelete